Mutant Me




  • The name of the mutation strain that has affected me is called the Squirmpox. It is extremely rare and only 1 out of 1,000,000 people get it a year.
  • The physical changes Squirmpox causes your eyebrows and lips to squiggle, your eyes to get larger, and even gives your skin a purple tint.
  • I have not noticed any non physical changes but my friends have said my voice sounds like I've been sucking in helium!
  • My emotions have been wack these past days. I've been laughing at everything and most of the times nothing is ever funny.
  • Squirmpox gave my body the ability for my eyebrows to grow in weird shapes, and my lips the same thing.
  • The only change in habits I've noticed is that I sleep for 25 hours. That's 16 more hours than i normally sleep!
  • My food preferences have pretty much stayed the same, except that I've been craving hot dogs a lot, and when I get hot dogs I eat 8 at a time.
  • This mutation has affected my social life because whenever I'm out people always stare at me and I make little kids cry. My friends told me it's barely noticeable though. It hasn't really affected my relationships though, never used to get guys and with the mutation I still don't.
  • Weirdly, this mutation has made me write at a super fast pace so while in school I wanna write anything and everything I possibly can.
  • Squirmpox has changed a lot of my plans actually. My best friends wedding is this weekend and she no longer wants me going, she's afraid that her nieces and nephews will get scared. Also I am supposed to go to homecoming on Saturday but no amount of makeup will cover this. 

Comments